C Type High Frequency PVC Welding Machine 8KW For Phone Waterproof
Ⅰ. Application :
It is especially designed for HF welding of Phone waterproof
case,PVC business card holder,name card sleeve,PVC book protective
cover,PVC phone waterproof case, phone waterproof bag ,PVC book
cover,file holder sleeve, album sleeve,name card sleeve,PVC bag,PVC
ID case, worker’s ID case,PVC badge case etc.
Ⅱ. Features :
1. Length, width and welding area can be adjusted by change welding
2. European-model square high frequency vibration box, more
reliable and stable in output
3. Single line or two lines continue welding, welding length can be
ordered as special need.
4. Can be used as a freestanding machine for welding production or
as a supplement to a larger system.
5. CE rated machine; Taiwan Airtac Pneumatic parts, Japan Omron and
Toshiba brand components.
6. Customer's site installation, training & maintenance
9. Customized work table dimensions, electrode holder dimensions,
10. Auto Feeding system,Indexing system.
11. C-Frame welded steel structure with integrated HF generator
12. Adopting high sensitive anti-sparkle device NL5557 to avoid
damaging the mold efficiency
Excellence of High Frequency PVC Welding Machine for PVC products :
1. Arc Suppress system: When sparks, the special electronic circuit
works and cuts off the high frequency to suppress spark
automatically and minimize the damage of electrodes and materials.
Also. The warning lights works.
2. Prevention for radio interference device: Equipped with
frequency stabilizer and high-frequency magnetic leakage
suppressor. This device eliminates the leakage of radio waves to
interfere other electronic devices such as TV, radios, etc..
3. Safety devices: When the current exceeds the limit value, the
overload current relay works to protect oscillator and rectifier
automatically. Frequency deviation caused by the improper operation
is also prevented.
4. Easily adjustable device: Output power can be adjusted according
to electrode size and material thickness. Other control devices and
special electronic circuits can reduce required welding time and
improve the machine's productivity.
You can see our website for more product information, please don't
hesitate to call.
Ⅲ. Our advantage :
Our company insists the quality first, customer supreme idea, our
superiority: Two year and so on maintenance, three months and so on
exchange guaranteed, life-long service
Ⅳ. Machine General Features :
1. Anti-flash system, to protect the tooling / mould
2. Welded C-frame steel structure with integrated HF generator
3. Custom requested size of work tables and welding platen
4. Adjustable parameter set in two working stations separately
5. Two side manually or motor driven sliding shuttle work table
6. Heated Upper platen with thermostat, for helping HF sealing
7. Close off HF welding function, the machine can be use as
Standard Heat Welder
8. Universal usage for PVC, PET-G,A-PET,GAG, PU, PET, PLA films
9. European-model square high frequency vibration box, more
reliable and stable in output
10. CE rated machine; factory verified by SGS and BV;
11. Customer's site installation, training & maintenance
12. Online service by Email, Fax, Video Online- allowing remote
live video servicing of basic setup and repairs through the use of
face-to-face online video.
13. High frequency welding press pneumatically operated
V. Technical Parameter :
|SIZE OF UP ELECTRODE:||500*700MM|
|WORKING TABLE SIZE:||600*800MM|
|MAX GAP OF ELECTRODES:||100MM|
|WELDING ELECTRODE STROKE:||100MM|
|SPACE BEHIND ELECTRODE:||300MM|
|POWER SUPPLY:||AC380V 3P 50/60HZ|
VI. FQA :
Questions 01. How Do You Pack the machines ?
RE: Our machines will be packed into wood case, (we will process
the wood case and make sure it is exporting standard, and no need
Questions 02. Is it difficult to install the machine ?
RE: For standard small machines, the machines will be packed with
no take apart, it comes to you to be a complete machine;
you just need to connect power and compressed air to machine, then
begin to operate the machine.
For large size machines, we will take the machine apart, on
condition that we do our best to keep the machine easy to assembly.
You will get install videos, and install instructions from us.
It will be an ABC thing to install machines at your side.
Questions 03. How Does Customer Use the machines ?
RE: We will provide you operation manual and diagram of machine in
For automatic machine and custom machine, we will provide operation
videos to you.
Questions 04. Does the machine need compressed air ?
RE: Generally speaking, if your factory with compressed air source,
then connect to machine.
If not, please buy a 2Psi -5 Psi air compressor.
If customer request to use Hydraulic pressure, please inform us
when put an order.
Questions 05. Does the machine power voltage meet buyers' factory
power source ?
RE: We can make machine with voltage like:
frequency: 50 - 60HZ Phases: single phase / 3 phases
Voltage: 110V / 220V / 380V/ 415V/ 440V / On request
Please kindly inform us what frequency/phases/voltage you want,
when you put order to us.
Questions 06. Could you make die / mould for me, if I buy machine
from you ?
RE: We design and make moulds up to product sample or drawings, we
charge the mould price at facory cost price.
Questions 07. Can I visit you factory to check machines on-site ?
RE: We are manufacturer, and we welcome customers to visit our
We located in Shenzhen, China; you may come to us by following:
a) Via. Hongkong to Shenzhen :
please reach check points between Hongkong and Shenzhen, we will
arrange to pick you up from Check-point like Shekou, Lohu
b) Via. Guangzhou to Shezhen;
you may come by train to Shenzhen Luohu Station / Shenzhen North
we will arrange to pick you up from station.
c) Via. Shenzhen Airport :
Please inform us your flight number and contact information before
you come, we will meet you at airport.
Questions 08. What Should I bring when I visit your factory ?
RE: For special product design and develop, we request you bring a
piece of testing material, you can test on our machines on-site.
For common product, it is enough to show us product pictures or
material together. However, when an HF-welded seam is stressed, the
load is absorbed by the material surfaces, which of course means
that the HF-welded seam is stronger. Furthermore, the seam created
with HF can be welded in a manner that provides a uniform
transition without splices between the joined materials. There is
no space through which dirt, moisture or bacteria can penetrate and
impair the product’s strength and durability.