Automatic High Freqency PVC Soft Crease Box Making Machine
Our automatic high frequency hot stamping die cutting machine is
composed of feeding device,special teeth row chain conveyor,high
frequency,die cutting,hot stamping,collecting device.
It is perfect combination of pneumatic,hydraulic and mechanical
electrical integration,gripper conveying,PLC control,HMI touch
screen operation. It equipped with Germany Rexroth separated oil
pack. And with separated HF generator cabinet.
It suitable for PET/PP/PVC plastic boxes,each procedure working
independently until getting to the finished products. It have
accurate positioning,stable quality,it can save manpower, labor
cost,increase output,decrease processes,reduce defective rate, no
need laminating to save the cost.
The finished plastic boxes are flat and easy to be folded,
packaging,good flexibility, nice looking, make your products more
attractive and competitive price to win the market for you.
1. Anti-flash system, to protect the tooling / mould;
2. Equipped with special high precision vacuum pump.
3. Automated HF weld cycles with adjustable speed
4. With the use of touch screen HMI and programmable PLC operator
can easily input parameters set.
5. Heated Upper platen with thermostat, for helping HF sealing
6. Close off HF welding function, the machine can be use as
Standard Heat Welder
7. Universal usage for PVC, PET-G,A-PET,PP films
8. European-model square high frequency vibration box, more
reliable and stable in output
9. CE rated machine;
10. Customer's site installation, training & maintenance
11. Online service by Email, Fax, Video Online- allowing remote
live video servicing of basic setup and repairs through the use of
face-to-face online video.
12. High frequency welding press hydraulically operated
CN-850 Automatic High Frequency Hot Stamping Die Cutting Machine is
special for PVC,PET,PETG,APET soft crease folding boxes .
|POWER:||35KW||MAX GAP OF ELECTRODES:||150MM|
|POWER SUPPLY:||220/380V*3P 50/60HZ||SIZE OF ACTIVE HORN:||150MM|
|FREQUENCY:||27.12MHz||SIZE OF UP ELECTRODE:||720*820MM|
|ELETRONIC POWER:||50KVA||SIZE OF WORKING TABLE:||720*820MM|
|RECTIFIER:||SILICON DIODE||NET WEIGHT:||13000KG|
|VIBRATIONAL TUBE:||8T87RB||WELD TIME:||0-10s Adjustable|
|DRIVEN MODE:||Hydraulic||PRODUCTION SPEED:||900Times/Hour|
|MAX SHEET SIZE:||720*820MM||SHEET THICKNESS:||0.2-0.6MM|
|MIN SHEET SIZE:||350*460MM||FUNCTION:||PVC PET PP SOFT CREASE HOT STAMPING,DEEP EMBOSSING,DIE CUTTING|
1. Normally, the hf power range from 8kw-50kw
So different requirements decide the different output power.
2. There is big space designed specially for putting material
3. Special grounding device makes the machine more stable.
4. It adopts coaxial output tuner which makes the output powerful.
5. It adopts 5557 sparking device to protect mold well.
6. The welding time can be adjusted according to different material
1. Customer's site installation, training & maintenance
2. 12-24 hours Online service by Email, Fax, Video Online for basic
setup and repairs
3. 12 months warranty for machine, life-long tech. support
4. Recommend equipment of top choice based on your requirements for
5. Examining mold drawings on your behalf to confirm optimum
structure size meeting high frequency process;
6. Providing assistance in manufacturing and modifying tools;
7. Our engineering instruction will guarantee your productive
manufacturing of top-quality products.
Questions 01. How Do You Pack the machines ?
RE: Our machines will be packed into wood case, (we will process
the wood case and make sure it is exporting standard, and no need
Questions 02. Is it difficult to install the machine ?
RE: For standard small machines, the machines will be packed with
no take apart, it comes to you to be a complete machine;
you just need to connect power and compressed air to machine, then
begin to operate the machine.
For large size machines, we will take the machine apart, on
condition that we do our best to keep the machine easy to assembly.
You will get install videos, and install instructions from us.
It will be an ABC thing to install machines at your side.
Questions 03. How Does Customer Use the machines ?
RE: We will provide you operation manual and diagram of machine in
For automatic machine and custom machine, we will provide operation
videos to you.
Questions 04. Does the machine need compressed air ?
RE: Generally speaking, if your factory with compressed air source,
then connect to machine.
If not, please buy a 2Psi -5 Psi air compressor.
If customer request to use Hydraulic pressure, please inform us
when put an order.
Questions 05. Does the machine power voltage meet buyers' factory
RE: We can make machine with voltage like:
frequency: 50 - 60HZ Phases: single phase / 3 phases
Voltage: 110V / 220V / 380V/ 415V/ 440V / On request
Please kindly inform us what frequency/phases/voltage you want,
when you put order to us.
Questions 06. Could you make die / mould for me, if I buy machine
RE: We design and make moulds up to product sample or drawings, we
charge the mould price at facory cost price.
Questions 07. Can I visit you factory to check machines on-site ?
RE: We are manufacturer, and we welcome customers to visit our
We located in Shenzhen, China; you may come to us by following:
a) Via. Hongkong to Shenzhen :
please reach check points between Hongkong and Shenzhen, we will
arrange to pick you up from Check-point like Shekou, Lohu
b) Via. Guangzhou to Shezhen;
you may come by train to Shenzhen Luohu Station / Shenzhen North
we will arrange to pick you up from station.
c) Via. Shenzhen Airport :
Please inform us your flight number and contact information before
you come, we will meet you at airport.
Questions 08. What Should I bring when I visit your factory?
RE: For special product design and develop, we request you bring a
piece of testing material, you can test on our machines on-site.
For common product, it is enough to show us product pictures or
material together. However, when an HF-welded seam is stressed, the
load is absorbed by the material surfaces, which of course means
that the HF-welded seam is stronger. Furthermore, the seam created
with HF can be welded in a manner that provides a uniform
transition without splices between the joined materials. There is
no space through which dirt, moisture or bacteria can penetrate and
impair the product’s strength and durability.